image for Park item typeFirth Park

Park

Contact

Clair Jarvis

0114 221 1900

Address

Hucklow Road,
Sheffield,
S5 6WS

Details

The Park was given to the people of Sheffield by Mark Firth in 1875, and opened by the Prince and Princess of Wales. The Park is held in trust by the City Council for the residents and visitors of the city to enjoy.

Baby changing facilitiesCoach parties acceptedDisabled toiletsPublic toiletsAccepts groups

Leisure facilities onsiteGrounds for outdoor activitiesChildren welcomeDisabled accessDogs accepted

Directions

See location of Firth Park on Google mapsSee location on Google maps

Map reference: SK 370908  Lat: 53.41272 Long: -1.44481

The park is situated 5 kilometres north east of the city centre on the B6086 Road.
Grid reference SK4368 3910. The main entrance to the park is situated at the junction of Firth Park Road and Hucklow Road.

Accessible by Public Transport

Facilities

  • Baby changing facilitiesBaby changing facilities
  • Coach parties acceptedCoach parties accepted
  • Disabled toiletsDisabled toilets
  • Public toiletsPublic toilets
  • Accepts groupsAccepts groups
  • Leisure facilities onsiteLeisure facilities onsite
  • Grounds for outdoor activitiesGrounds for outdoor activities
  • Children welcomeChildren welcome
  • Disabled accessDisabled access
  • Dogs acceptedDogs accepted
Privacy Policy